Anticipated by local families annually, attended by enthusiasts from across the country and loved by all who take the time to check it out - the Penrith Working Truck Show is here again.
Back for its 31st year, the annual show is celebrating another huge day of non-stop entertainment, rides and unique exhibits that combine to create this spectacular show.
Recognised as one of Western Sydney's major annual events with 20,000 people enjoying a friendly family day show casing the best of the Transport Industry.
This show is regarded as a 'must see' not only by local residents but by the entire national transport industry. We have exhibits on display from states across the country and crowds who travel from all over to experience the show each year." There will be hundreds of vehicles on display, from the huge B Doubles to custom trucks, plastered with chrome detailing and spectacular airbrushing. Together with the outstanding collection of Fire Engines of the Museum.
Live entertainment will keep show attendees on their feet all day long with some of Australia's great country rock stars. ON STAGE
Kids will be kept busy with a huge selection of free rides, free fairy floss, free face painting and other activities that are sure to keep parents happy too. "There really is something to enjoy here for everyone and to make it better, the value for money at the Penrith Working Truck Show is unsurpassed by any other show,
Tickets will be available online soon Parking and access map available shortly
"Pre Purchase" your Tickets and "Pre Plan" your parking to enjoy the best value show
• Direct access from Penrith Station, 100m newly landscape foot path walk from Northern side of Railway Station.
- Tickets for adults are $35 and with each adult ticket purchased, three children can enter for free up to 16 years (student ID required after 12 years). All children must be accompanied by paying Adult.
- Concession $25 (single person entry only, no accompanying children on this concession ticket entry) Must produce Pensioner Concession Card (PCC)* or Seniors Card. A second form of photo ID may be requested. Companion Cards are not accepted at this event.
- All prices are reduced as low as possible this is a Charity Event
- For this cost, all 22 rides, entertainment, face painting, fairy floss and exhibits inside the show are free.
SHOW TIME: 8am - 4pm, AUCTION & TROPHY PRESENTATIONS 4pm - 5pm.
Truck movements after 5.20pm or as directed
Museum of Fire, 1 Museum Drive, Penrith.
Phone: (02) 4731 3000
The Museum is a registered charity and all funds raised are directed towards saving our families from the dangers of fire while preserving the heritage of our communities bravest.
This show is owned and fully managed by the Museum of Fire inc. The Museum is indebted to the Sponsors, supporters, attendees and the many volunteers who come together on the day to run this special community event.